Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blurg. You can feel the cheating.

So I've been doing great on the raw. Last night was exhausted, which I know is just my bod dumping all that toxic junk. And I got 9 hours of sleep--unheard of on a weeknight.

Then, like an idjit, I ate some Cheetos today. And some Oreos. At work. Damn those snacks. And I felt immediately gross. And tired. And got a headache. So I'm going to even it out with a huge superfoods smoothie for dinner, and get over it. I won't beat myself up for it, but I sure will learn.

Cheetos are not raw.

Been uncooking up a storm--made sunburgers from Ani Phyo's book, grawnola, some cashew coconut lemon macaroon cookies, raw fudge, teriyaki kale chips, and a bunch of other stuff. Tonight I'm making a huge kale salad, and icing for the raw fudge. Yum.

Hope everyone is having a great night. Of course, no one reads this except me. :)

xo
V

1 comment:

HiHoRosie said...

I need to get dehydrating again. You made some great stuff. I've just been so out of it with little or no motivation to make anything. Grr. I, too, will get back on track. Okay, sort of. :)

Yes, please keep me posted when you'll be in town. It would be so great to meet up with you.